Today's Mama and Game Stop are teaming up to host a great holiday giveaway! This post is my entry for the giveaway. To check it out and enter yourself, check the links above.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My wish is to spend time making memories with my family. I want to slow down (ha) and spend some extra time with my kids too. My ultimate wish for my family is that we spend time focusing on the birth of Christ and that we do something to help those who are less fortunate.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We don't really have a set tradition. My step son is with us every other year on Christmas morning, and the other years he's with us on Christmas afternoon. One thing that happens each year is, my husband goes shopping and stuffs everyone's stockings. It's a fun way for him to be involved, and the kids love to see what is stuffed inside.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A tropical vacation, or a new (paid off) car.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Each year the kids and I make ornaments. The kids love giving these ornaments to family members.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We used to have a big family get-together with the extended family each year. We played lots of fun games, but my two favorites were the White Elephant gift exchange and Spoons!! I actually saw my grandma jump ON the table to get a spoon once, and my great uncle flipped over backwards in his chair!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
A focus on time spent with family.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
Anywhere to see my faimly.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Brain Age 2
Rechargable Wii controlers