Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Recipes...take 4!!

Here's another recipe for Fabulous Fall Foods hosted by Paula at onarainynight.blogspot.com. This recipe isn't necessarily a fall recipe, but I tried it for the first tim this week...in the fall:) It is delicious and EASY!! I have pictures, but will have to add them later.

Chicken in a Hut

2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2 T milk
salt (to taste)
pepper (to taste)
garlic (to taste)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 package crescent roll dough

Combine chicken (by the way, I was in a hurry, so I used canned and it turned out great!), cream cheese, milk, spices and cheese. Set aside. Roll out crescent roll dough. Separate into 4, two triangle pieces. Pinch the seams to creat 4 pieces of dough. Spoon 1/4 of the mixture into the middle. Bring the corners together to for the huts and pinch seams. Bake seam-side down on a foil covered baking sheet. Bake according to the directions on the can of rolls. I added chopped broccoli to mine and it was a great way to sneak the veggies in on the kiddos.

3 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from the Swap-bot Bloggers Swap and you are making me hungry. I have three boys as well! What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! Thanks for playing along once again~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your fall recipes thus far. I think they will be perfect for my halloween party. I'll be sure to try at least one out. Although I have the menu more or less done, I can't resist! Thank you for these (:

    mag x

    ReplyDelete